Are you looking to use the cinema for an event, or do you have an idea for collaboration? Get in touch using the form below.
Before you submit your ideas please note the following:
- – Liverpool Small Cinema is a volunteer-run cinema space. While we will try as much as we can, we can’t accommodate all requests to use the space.
- – For public event suggestions, please note that we programme at least a month in advance (for example in the first week of October, we decide the December programme). Please bear this is mind when submitting your ideas!
- – Please be aware that any use of the cinema space will require cinema volunteers to be present while in use to help usher and project a film.
- – The cinema’s steering group meet fortnightly, so please allow for some time before we come back to you.
- – Please try and include details about potential dates, film licenses, budgets and special technical requirements. The more info we have, the more likely we will be able to support your idea.
- – If the enquiry is about screening your own film, please add the details of the film via the FILM SUBMISSION page.